“We shoulder a big responsibility of imparting edification to the young buds. Protecting them from the fierce competitive and stormy redundancy of most of the stuff has really been a challenge for the educators. It is an obvious fact that today, most of the stuff we teach children goes redundant by the time they grow up. A very basic question is the essence of education that needs to be kept intact despite all odds. For me the essence that we honestly strive to keep alive is to teach our children enquiry, introspection and expression. These words may sound straight forward but for me they mean the world of education in its entirety.”
Know More About him
Mr. R C Joshi is an alumni of Birla Public School, Nainital and Lucknow University. He has taught Economics at the GD Birla Memorial School, Ranikhet (Almora) Uttrakhand and BRJD Public School,Bhorugram, Dist. Churu, Rajasthan .
He has been elected as Executive Committee Member of Indian Public Schools’ Conference (IPSC) during 69th Annual General Meeting of IPSC held at Welhem Girls School, Dehradun in 2009 and then Elected as Joint Director, Games & Sports, IPSC for two year in the 76th Annual General Meeting of IPSC held at Lawarence School, Lovedale, Karnataka in 2015.
- He has been awarded with SARLA CHOPRA MEMORIAL SAMMAN BY AVANTIKA in 2008 for his invaluable & path-breaking contribution for the promotion of Social Welfare, Education, Indian Art and Culture and for setting many signposts, ignited many minds and widened many horizons.
- He has been honoured with “AWARD OF EXCELLENCE” by Federation of Independent School of India (FOISOI) for his valuable contribution in the field of Education Sector on 13 Dec 2010 at New Delhi by Smt. Sheila Dixit, Chief Minister Delhi
- Mr. R C Joshi, Principal has been honoured with “Principal of the Year” award on 22nd May 2014 during Indian Education Congress 2014 (4th National Convention on Indian Education) organized by FRANCHISE INDIA in Vivanta by Taj, SURJKUND, DELHI for his outstanding contribution in the field of education sector.
- He has been awarded with the “Uttarakhand Ratan Award 2015” by the Principals Progressive Schools’ Association, Uttarakhand, India
- He has been awarded with the “Times Excellence in Education” award by Times of India, Jodhpur on 28th Jan, 2016.
He has authored four books – “Statistics for Economics” and “Indian Economics Development” for class XI , CBSE Board , “Microeconomics” and “Macroeconomics” for class XII, CBSE Board.